An Post National Lottery: Winning Notification

From: An Post National Lottery
Subject: An Post National Lottery: Winning Notification
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:19:27 +0100

Ref: No. 987/453/7857
Batch No. 59-00231-APNL
Lottery date: 07/01/04

Congratulations Category A prize winner!

You have been selected as one of the five winners of
the AN Post National Lottery Company computer ballot
draws and thus will be a privileged recipient of the
grand draw prize of Euros 1,350,000 (One million three
hundred and fifty thousand Euros).

We in the AN Post National Lottery Company is by this
program, launching our model computer balloting
lottery draws, developed and designed to satisfy the
cravings of the ever growing number of participants in
our various lottery programs. With funds accrued
exclusively from previous draws, payouts to all
winners are guaranteed and will be transferred in
record time.

After randomly selecting 15,000 participants from an
initial database of 3,000,000 emails and zoning all
participants by their respective continents from
across the globe, we produced an extensive list from
which you have emerged as one of the lucky winners of
the Grand Draw prize.

To ensure a smooth collection of your winnings, the
transfer of your prize is to be handled by our Prize
transfer agent. You are adviced to contact our claims
agents by email within a week of receiving this
notice.
Please find contact details below:
Your claims agent.
OMEGA CONSULT INTL,
AFFILIATE OF An Post National Lottery .
CONTACT PERSON :MR FREDRICK MATTHEWS
CONTACT PHONE  :00 221 5251855
CONTACT EMAIL  :address@hidden

Also find your winning lottery information below:
Winning file reference number: IR/73-97558
Ticket number: 002-15435345-443
Draw Serial No: 45466
Batch No: 59/00231/tr
Grand Draw No: 2 - 9 - 5 - 44 - 66 - 88

You are seriously advised to keep all winning lottery
information and numbers from the public in line with
our companies security protocol to avoid double claims
and unwarranted abuse of this program by unscrupulous
individuals.

Please direct all further correspondences and queries
to your respective category Prize transfer
co-ordinator. Congratulations once again from the An
Post National Lottery Company.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINS WITH REGARDS TO OUR AGENTS PLEASE DO FEEL FREE
TO EMAIL OUR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE AT : address@hidden and we will get back at
you.

Best regards,
ALICIA ELLIOT