Re: [Freepooma-devel] Too much spam

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: Re: [Freepooma-devel] Too much spam
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 21:36:02 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, Felipe Sodré Silva wrote:

Honestly, isn't there anything we could do against all these stupids SPAMs ?
Really, I don't need to increase my p**** size =)

I really tried to reduce it by means of adding mailman topic filters,
but it seems nearly uneffective.  (non)gnu.org don't have any other
spam detectors active for the lists unfortunately.  So this would leave
making the list closed, which I really don't like to do.

Richard.

--
Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at uni-tuebingen dot de>