[Freepooma-devel] List moderation.

From: Richard Guenther
Subject: [Freepooma-devel] List moderation.
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:42:40 +0200 (CEST)

Now, list moderation has been in affect for a couple of days.  It
seems at least one mail got missed, namely that from Roman I replied
to.  I didn't get any moderation request for this mail, so I now
disabled extra content filtering (though that shouldn't have applied).
If anyone else experiences >1 day delays in moderation, please
notify me in personal so I can try to track down what is going wrong
with moderation.

Otherwise, it has been a nice spam-quiet period of time ;)

Richard.