RE: [FR-devel] link color on Wiki pages

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] link color on Wiki pages
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 11:47:48 -0700

Michal 'hramrach' Suchanek wrote:

> Links on these pages are yellow on light gray which isnt well readable.
> You prabably set page background to light gray but did not set link
> color. I didnt find any way how to fix this although the Wiki allows
> anybody to create an account.I don't understand this. Is this happenning
to anyone else?

I'm getting my standard blue link color. I think the wiki is using the
whatever link colors you have selected in your browser and I do not think
that the wiki attempts to set them.

Just in case, here's the CSS file used by the wiki -- you can look for
yourself to see if there is any problem with it (if so, let me know and I
will fix it).

Curt

a:hover {
        color: #000000;
        background-color: #ffff00;
}

table {
    font-size: 10.5pt;
    font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, Sans-Serif;
}

td {
    padding: 3px;
    font-size: 10.5pt;
    font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, Sans-Serif;
}

body {
    background: #EEEEEE;
    color: black;
    margin-left: 2%;
    margin-right: 2%;
    font-size: 10.5pt;
    font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, Sans-Serif;
}

h1 {
    font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, Sans-Serif;
    text-align: left;
    margin-top: 5%;
    margin-right: 10%;
}

h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica, Sans-Serif;
}

h2 {
    color: #FFFFFF;
    background: #CC3333;
}

div.header p.status { text-align: right; }
div.header p.last-modified { text-align: left; }

/*
li p {
    margin-top: -1ex;
}