RE: [FR-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Practical Ruby 0.2.1

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Practical Ruby 0.2.1
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 14:13:18 -0700

I discovered a small omission that really limits its usefulness for me in
everyday use -- I can't associate *.rb files with PracticalRuby and open
them by double-clicking in Windows Explorer.

To do this you need to accept a command line parameter that specifies the
file to be opened and handle a special Window's message (I forget which one
it is) that you get if the user double-clicks on one of your files when your
application is already running.

Curt