[FR-devel] Some usefull RPMs

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [FR-devel] Some usefull RPMs
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 11:42:06 +0200

I have spent some time collecting and/or creating source RPMs needed by FreeRIDE for RPM based Linux distro (RedHat, Mandrake,etc.). They are all available at:

http://www.moldus.org/~laurent/FreeRIDE/files/

The source RPMs should compile on most distro (if you fix problems let me know) and the binary RPMs are for Mandrake 8.2. I use these RPMs for FreeRIDE 0.0.4 and it works well.

Hope this will be helpful to some of you.

Laurent