[FR-devel] FreeRIDE screenshots!!

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE screenshots!!
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:33:17 +0200

By popular demand :-) you'll find 2 screenshots of the FreeRIDE UI (as of July 12th) at http://www.moldus.org/~laurent/FreeRIDE/screenshots/

sc_FR001.png
------------
screen capture of the main FR application frame with the multipane editor at the center and the 3 dockbars surrounding it. East and West dockbars are empty because no plugins are hooked to them, the debugger plugin is hooked to the south dockbar.

sc_FR002.png
screen capture of the Databus Inspector showing the /system/ui/components slots. The details of a DockPane slot in the right frame and all the events flowing through the databus at the bottom.

Can somebody update the FR Wiki to point to the screenshot directory. More will come as we make progress.

Hope you like it!

Laurent

PS:this screenshots were taken on my Linux box running FOX 1.0.11 and Ruby 1.6.6