RE: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE Error -- make_current is an undefined method.

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] FreeRIDE Error -- make_current is an undefined method.
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:28:47 -0400

We must have a race condition where some dependency is not where it
should be and it depending on the startup it works correctly (or
sometimes not).  I just checked out FreeRIDE from CVS and on a 1.7.2
Ruby install on Fox 1.0.11 on Mandrake 8.2 I get the error.

So...we need to analyze the dependencies of that slot that is being set
to make sure they are in order.

Log file attached

-rich

'freeride/freeride';
> > > FreeBASE::Core.startup('./config
> > > /properties.xml','./config/default.xml')"
> > > ./plugins/System_GuiCore/EditPanes.rb:158:in `make_current':
undefined