RE: [FR-devel] [Foxgui-users]Very alpha version of FR debugger in CVS

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] [Foxgui-users]Very alpha version of FR debugger in CVS
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:41:47 -0700

Fantastic -- I can't wait to take a look!

I hope I try it without yet having a fix for the Windows threading problem
(this has kept me from seeing the databus inspector, except for your
screenshots).

Thanks for all the hard work!

Curt

PS

I'd like to encourage the rest of you to take a look at my earlier posting
on what we need for a first release. And see what your available time allows
you to contribute. I know integrating Nishio's source browser will be a
sizable effort, but other tasks are smaller.

I'd still like to get a rudimentary "gettext" like facility in there for
internationalization, and we could use a help facility with minimal
documentation.