Re: [FR-devel] Editor API?

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Editor API?
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:13:12 +0200

Curt Hibbs wrote:
No, we don't have any such thing yet -- although, that could be something
you could work on (but I still need to think about it).

Curt

Well actually we do have a sort of an embryo editor API. We currently use the Scintilla widget as an editor. The low level binding stuff is in plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/fxscintilla/scintilla_wrapper.rb and must not be touched.

Beside that there is plugins/System_GuiRenderFox/fxscintilla/scintilla.rb in which Rich started to put some higher level stuff and I continued to add thing in there myself for the debugger,... I think this is acceptable to put all the editor level thing in there for the moment. At least we know it's in there and it will be easy to relocate the code in another file when need be.

Laurent