Re: [FR-devel] Updated command manager code

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] Updated command manager code
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 18:26:57 +0200

Did a cvs update, merged gracefully with own development version. Works like a charm.

Nice job RIch this is really something we needed.

Another thing we need is to implement a minimal plugin to display things in the status bar at the bottom of the main window. Anybody out there?

--
Laurent JULLIARD - Xerox R&T/SSTC/XPA - Open Source team