RE: [FR-devel] ** FR: Entering Freeze Phase **

From: Rich Kilmer
Subject: RE: [FR-devel] ** FR: Entering Freeze Phase **
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 12:28:26 -0500

I just changed a all fox specific plugins.  I made everything fall under
the module:

FreeRIDE::FoxRenderer

And the AppFrameRenderFox plugin does and 'include Fox' in this module.
I then made all plugins that are Fox-based to be load_dependent on
GuiRenderFox.  Within GuiRenderFox, all plugins are load_dependent on
AppFrameRenderFox.  This should ensure that AppFrameRenderFox is loaded
first, and all other Fox-based plugins are loaded after it...so the Fox
include statement will be available for all.

Lauent and Gilles...please check this out and see if if fixes your
problems.

I am now going to work on having load/start failures result in dependent
plugins not loading/starting.

Thanks,

Rich