[FR-devel] micro problem (or maybe not) with project_plugin

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: [FR-devel] micro problem (or maybe not) with project_plugin
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 01:51:53 +0200 (CEST)

running the latest cvs , FR crashes when I close it.
I just noticed the problem cause default size is too
big for me and I could not save a new default :)
It seems FR tryes to delete the subscriptino for a
project even if that project does not exists.

Possibly if using files outsude of a project will
became impossible this won't even appear as a bug.

anyway, my pico-fix for

plugins/rubyide_project/project.rb

         def close
-          @subscription.cancel