[FR-devel] [user contributed plugin] minibug rubyide_tools_explorer

From: gabriele renzi
Subject: [FR-devel] [user contributed plugin] minibug rubyide_tools_explorer
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:59:38 +0200 (CEST)

sorry for bothering the list, but it seems that I
could'nt find a way to reach David Naseby.
So, knowing that he writes on this list I suppose he
even reads it :)

There is a micro bug in the explorer plugin that is on
the wiki.

If you try to start it when there is no open file, and
plugin["/system/ui/current/EditPane"].data==nil it
crashes the whole freeride.

Adding a to_s [1] lets the explorer command work
without parameters, openening the Desktop directory,
and I suppose it's quite a good solution..

cheers

[1]
I'm really bad at explaining myself... diff-like
explanation:

+system( "explorer.exe /e,/select," + file.to_s.gsub(
-system( "explorer.exe /e,/select," + file.gsub( "/",
"\\" ) )

=====
icq #69488917

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il
filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/