Re: [FR-devel] New FreeRIDE Release & Debugger

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] New FreeRIDE Release & Debugger
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:49:33 +0100

Curt Hibbs wrote:
Laurent Julliard wrote:

When you are ready give me a sign I will tag the release (0.6.0?) and
let you know when it's done. Then you generate the windows release =,
tell me where the zip file and I will release both Linux and Windows
release on Savannah

Cheers,
Laurent

Looks like the Windows debugger will have to wait. Go ahead and tag the repo
0.6.0, and when you give me the word I will build the windows version and
give you the zip file.

Done. Tag is FR_0_6_0. you can do a cvs export and start building from there. Let me know when and where the windows installer is available

Laurent

--
Laurent JULLIARD
http://www.moldus.org/~laurent