Re: [FR-devel] RE: Mirror for FreeRIDE?

From: Laurent Julliard
Subject: Re: [FR-devel] RE: Mirror for FreeRIDE?
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:22:32 +0100

Curt Hibbs wrote:
Rich, Laurent... Should we move FreeRIDE's cvs repo to RubyForge now?

Curt

This is ok with me but:

a) we should move everything to the RubyForge (bug tracking, file release space,etc.)

b) Ask the Savannah guys to shutdown the FreeRIDE project or at least redirect the people to RubyForge.

The problem is how to put our hands on the current CVS repository. Until Savannah is back on line there is much I can do. I personally don't have a copy of the repo. and I don;t feel like loosing all of our history and restarting a fresh cvs repo, do you?

Laurent