freeride-users

[FR-users] output of run isn't very useful!

From: Peter Cartwright
Subject: [FR-users] output of run isn't very useful!
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:39:04 -0000

I installed the Free Ride successfully on  a Win 95. And opened a simple ruby test file along the lines of

print "hello"

But all I got in the output section when running it was confirmation of the file used and exit. Is it the program or have I misunderstood something about Free Ride. My knowledge of Ruby is 2 days old, so I suspect the latter!  Anyway if anybody can clue me in.

Nice looking piece of kit by the way.