freeride-users

[FR-users] [ANN] The FreeRIDE Project Wiki has moved to RubyForge

From: Curt Hibbs
Subject: [FR-users] [ANN] The FreeRIDE Project Wiki has moved to RubyForge
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:34:31 -0500

We've Moved!

2003-08-15 FreeRIDE wiki moved to RubyForge

The FreeRIDE wiki has officially moved to RubyForge (sometime in the coming
months we will also move our mailing lists and cvs repository from Savannah
to RubyForge). Please update your bookmarks. The FreeRIDE project wiki can
now be found at:

http://freeride.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl

When you go to the new wiki you will first need to click on "Preferences"
and set you username and other preferences again as those did not transfer.

Curt