freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] freetalk crashes when ichat buddy goes online

From: Matthias Quasthoff
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] freetalk crashes when ichat buddy goes online
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 18:33:47 +0200

Hi all,

I like the freetalk approach a lot, but one of my contacts uses Apple
IChat. Whenever his status changes to Online, I get disconnected. I
can't even reconnect as freetalk keeps receiving status messages from
this contact. The other contacts I have don't cause any trouble. Output:

<the-other-guy>@jabber.org.au -> Online
[iq received: http://jabber.org/protocol/disco#info (unhandled yet)]
Disconnected from <my-server>: Invalid authentication
~\/~

Have you heard of this? What does invalid authentication mean in this
context?

Thank you,
Matthias