freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] Re: Reconnect on Hangup

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] Re: Reconnect on Hangup
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 18:22:02 -0500

Never mind.  The older freetalk was not giving me the
disconnect message.  0.5 and 1.0.3 loudmouth also have the
issue (I tried the install on fencepost, and it disconnects
to).

I notice that I don't get automatically set to Away, as I
would in finch.  It's about the same amount of time, too,
that the disconnects happen.  I'm connecting to the company
Openfire server.  Is it possible it sends some message when idle
that freetalk/loudmouth should identify as an away change, but
disconnects instead?  (I don't know a whole lot about messaging
protocols.)