freetalk-dev

Re: [Freetalk-dev] Freetalk File transfer issue.

From: Anand Babu Periasamy
Subject: Re: [Freetalk-dev] Freetalk File transfer issue.
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 23:00:42 -0700

Vijaya Ananth Aathimoolam, TLS-Chennai wrote:
Hi,

I am using Freetalk-3.2 on 2 machines running Fedora 9 . Also running a
internal jabber server ejabberd 2.0.3(windows XP).

Both linux machines are connected to server on port 5222 without encryption. I could do a
normal chatting. But I can't able to transfer a file named "README".

I am seeing an error [iq received: (unhandled yet)].

Please help me to sort out the file transfer.

Logs snip:
----------

USER 1 on machine X:
--------------------

address@hidden> /send-file address@hidden README
[iq received: (unhandled yet)]    <--------------- ERROR
address@hidden>

USER 2 on machine Y:
--------------------

address@hidden/GNU Freetalk wants to send file README]
[use /allow-file 6 [file-name] to accept] <--The error is coming after this.
address@hidden> /allow-file
address@hidden>

Thanks,
Vijay

Hi Vikas,
It looks like you wrote this part of the code.

After user allows file transfer, we are not handling the file transfer properly.
Probably something wrong in  ft_msg_sub_type_set_cb(..).

--
Anand Babu Periasamy
GPG Key ID: 0x62E15A31