freetalk-dev

[Freetalk-dev] keep alive with freetalk

From: Matthias Teege
Subject: [Freetalk-dev] keep alive with freetalk
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:10:31 +0200

Moin,

sometimes I'm sitting behind stupid firewalls, that are dropping
connections after some seconds of inactivity and I get error messages
about "wrong authentication". Is it possible to set some kind of keep
alive in freetalk?

I have another question about the use of "bots". I use bots, that send
messages to my account. If I'm not logged in the messages are stored
on the jabber server. After my login I get "[message of type 'normal']"
messages in freetalk. How do I read this messages?

Many thanks
Matthias