freetype-devel

Re: Status of the test framework project

From: Greg Williamson
Subject: Re: Status of the test framework project
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 01:58:46 -0500

Having it post an image / comment is easy enough. I already do this on
some of my github projects. However, as I mentioned savannah is
missing tools to do things like this. I will try to make a PR once you
have migrated to gitlab or elsewhere but until then I'd rather not
waste the effort until you've committed to a more modern git
interface.