freetype-devel

Re: Two GSoC students for FreeType

From: Anurag Thakur
Subject: Re: Two GSoC students for FreeType
Date: Sun, 22 May 2022 21:36:02 +0000

Hi all!

I am glad that my proposal got accepted😊 and
grateful to the mentors for this opportunity.

Since the community bonding period has started, I'd like to give a brief introduction about myself:

I am Anurag Thakur, a first-year undergrad student from India, pursuing computer science. I have experience with C, C++, web dev, and Android development.

I chose this project because of my interest in performance optimization, and its potential as a great learning experience.

Looking forward to collaborating with the community on this project (and hopefully also contribute to font rendering research😁)

Regards
Anurag

Get Outlook for Android