freetype-devel

Re: FreeType INSTCTRL behavior (Po Lu) (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 2

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: FreeType INSTCTRL behavior (Po Lu) (Re: Freetype-devel Digest, Vol 217, Issue 8)
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 18:30:03 +0000 (UTC)

Perhaps let me ask the opposite question: do you really expect setting projection vector and rp1 in prep to have global effects on every glyph, and/or setting those in one glyph to have effect on another glyph?

In fact, those are per contour / contour fragment values.

Today's Topics:

  1. FreeType INSTCTRL behavior (Po Lu)

Message: 1