freetype-devel

Re: Implementing Skia OT-SVG hook bridge in ftinspect?

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: Implementing Skia OT-SVG hook bridge in ftinspect?
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2023 00:04:05 +0000 (UTC)

I have now rebuilt the ft2-demo rpm ( github.com/FontVal-extras/binary-archive/) against m118. There is no change to the ft2-demo patch between m117 and m118. There was a small difference between m116 and m117 - headers are more separate and no longer includes related ones so there were two additional lines of includes from m116 and m117.

I just checked - the header moved I mentioned was between m110 and m116. One particular header had moved within skia.

I realised I actually haven't uploaded the m117 version of the diff (since I am really using the COLRv1 diff which is a larger one). I shall do that now and also put a symlink to m118 too, since it is identical.