freetype

emoji colorized gyphs

From: Anthony Rouaux
Subject: emoji colorized gyphs
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2021 09:03:08 +0200

Hi all,

With my team we are currently thinking of using freetype for one of our future project where we would like to use emoji colorized glyphs.

I have seen that this support has been added to version 2.10.0 of Freetype but I still have some issues to use it in my code(which is correctly working with other type of font files). I am probably not using the correct FT_xxx function and this leads to a segmentation fault when I tried to decode the font file.

I have some questions then:

1\ Can you point me to a public font file that you used to do your implementation of that feature?

2\ Do you have an simple example of code that I could use as a starting point.

Thanks for your support, and by the way thanks for that excellent software library.

Regards

Anthony