fsf-community-team

Re: [fsf-community-team] Websites I follow

From: pulse410
Subject: Re: [fsf-community-team] Websites I follow
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:53:48 +0000 (UTC)

I thank you for your input ! I was invited to join your organization, and see I have much to learn. I look forward to be able to add my input into Free Software,or whatever term one uses!I have received about 20 e-mails in the past 6 hrs! Rest assured that I intend to do all I can. Please excuse me now as I have many e-mails to read. I am getting a lot of information and would like to thank one and all!

                         John Wallace III