fsf-community-team

Re: [fsf-community-team] Hello i'm janith

From: Simon Bridge
Subject: Re: [fsf-community-team] Hello i'm janith
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:49:14 +1300

On Sat, 2009-12-12 at 21:47 +0530, sampath bandara wrote:
> Hi Hong.
>
> thanks for the reply. I'm also new for fsf. because i'm working on
> other communities.
>

> My mother language is Sinhala, so my English is not good. I think this
> is enough to communicate each other.
> like to know more about you.
>

> regards.
> Janith
>
> On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 8:55 AM, hong jj <address@hidden> wrote:
>         hi Janith
>
>         Thk you for your email.
>
>         I'm a newer for fsf, I'm interest in it.
>         I learn English & some knowledge about GNU/Linux.
>
>         I'm sorry, my English is not good enogh to talk to you.
>
>         Thank you again.

You are doing well :)

We are pretty international here so there will usually be someone who
can work out what you want to say. I usually have more problems
understanding some native English speakers <carefully not looking at the
yanks> ... relax: nobody speaks proper English anyway.

This is also a reminder to the rest of us to keep our English clear. So,
to help other people understand me, I am typing slowly and loudly ;)