fsfc-discuss

[fsfc-discuss] Just found this list - moving forward?

From: Russell McOrmond
Subject: [fsfc-discuss] Just found this list - moving forward?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:23:22 -0500 (EST)

  I did not know this list existed until now - found it by accident.

  How should we move forward?  The paperwork on a non-profit/charity
stalled with CCRA saying "no" to the Charity.  Do we pursue that?

  I paid for two domain named last year to get them 'allocated' by us
rather than someone else:  fsfc.ca and fsf.ca

  Should we get a website up-and-running making use of the savannah
resources?  I assume they host regular project websites that might have
their own domains?  I can host them here with content managed in a CVS
repository there if that is desired.

---
 See http://weblog.flora.org/ for announcements, activities, and opinions
 "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise,
  we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky