fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] FSF Canada - Call for action.

From: Blaise Alleyne
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] FSF Canada - Call for action.
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 14:12:42 -0500

Fran?cois Gagnon wrote:
I suggest questions that would be important to answer, as a group.
- What do you think should the FSF-C's first mission? first priority? charity status?
- What do you think should we keep away from?
- How do you think should we externally organize the FSF-C? with the FSF? with already existing groups?
- How do you think should we internally organize the FSF-C?
- Moreover, what can we concretely do for the cause of software freedom?

Maybe we ought to set up a wiki to better address these questions as a group (and to further develop ideas for potential activities)? Is that desirable? Russell, is that possible?