fsfc-discuss

[fsfc-discuss] dynamically growing activists list

From: Mirko Lindner
Subject: [fsfc-discuss] dynamically growing activists list
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 09:24:42 +0100

As I start to lose track of who is who and willing to do what I propose a list and I will also start the list right ;) So how about everybody stating his/her name, current location maybe profession and in what way /he/she could support a Free Software Movement in Canada

Mirko Lindner

Gothenburg, Sweden, currently Intern with the FSFE and Creative Commons Sweden, I would be willing to do as much as I can online, but do have the plan to return to Canada eventually, I am mainly an organiser (e.g. FSCONS '08)

Kyle Spaans

University of Waterloo
(co-op student, move around alot: will be in Waterloo Jan-Apr 2008,
then Ottawa May-Aug 2008, then Waterloo from Sept 2008 to Aug 2009.)
Studying Mathematics and Computer Science as an Undergrad

And finally, I would just like to offer man-power type support, I
don't really have the time or the experience to deal with
policy-related things, but I'd be happy to help and promote otherwise.