fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] FSF Canada - Call for action.

From: Blaise Alleyne
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] FSF Canada - Call for action.
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:54:51 -0500

Fran�çois Gagnon wrote:

I haven't read them yet, but I see the title "Wiki" in subjects which suggests someone set up a WIKI.

I suspect my name was mentioned as the person currently holding the fsf.ca and fsfc.ca domain names. I don't want to put anything other than the 1 page that points to FSF.org and this mailing list until such time as there is an actual organization that can take over the domain. I won't be putting a WIKI or anything else on that placeholder (which exists to point people to this list, and to ensure someone else doesn't grab up the name).

I had mentioned you with that in mind.

I second what Russell says : The fsf.ca and fsfc.ca should stay as they are.

The wiki has been set up on Reid's personal domain.

So everything is fine, isn't it?

Sounds good to me!

F.