fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] Ping

From: David Henry
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] Ping
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:40:27 -0500

On Sun, 2009-20-09 at 09:11 -0400, Russell McOrmond wrote:
> I still believe an FSF.ca would be very useful.  I'm not thinking
> about
> a GNU project (IE: a group that is authoring software) given I
> believe
> that software is already being written, but an FSF Canada that focuses
> on
> the advocacy and policy work.

I agree.

I keep overextending myself and -- trying to limit the project load --
am only good for a bit of 'relief pitching' for some time.  Probably
measurable in years, I'm afraid.

If some kind of loose advocacy/policy 'team' forms, I'd be happy make
whatever small contribution I can.

And of course, if there is a fsf.ca hat, I'll buy one. <grin>

All the good things,
David Henry