fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] ACTA

From: Russell McOrmond
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] ACTA
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 13:43:45 -0500

erol512 wrote:
If anyone might be interested,

      The Government of Canada is seeking the views of Canadians on the
      proposed Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA)

<http://www.international.gc.ca/consultations/active/index.aspx?menu_id=2&menu=R#acta>

There have been many submissions already, several worth reading.

For the curious, I made my submission available via my blog at http://www.digital-copyright.ca/node/5099

  I'm told DFAIT will post to their website soon as well.

 Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
 rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
 http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

  manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
  portable media player from my cold dead hands!"