fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] Hello

From: Scott Elcomb
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] Hello
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:22:54 -0500

Apologies to Russell for the dup; just realized I missed the reply-all
button yesterday...

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 9:50 AM, Russell McOrmond <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 12-01-25 07:43 AM, Keith Nunn wrote:
>>
>> I'm afraid I still have two many irons in the fire to become an
>> organizing force in this, but I'm more than happy to assist at a lower
>> level with my networks and anything else I can offer.
>

>  I'm in a similar situation.  My volunteer focus remains on http://c11.ca ,
> but want to do what I can to help connect other Free Software people
> together.

Same boat here.  I'm currently acting as interim IT Director for the
Pirate Party of Canada and a good number of our membership are Free
Software supporters as well.  I may also be able to leverage some
network connections in Hamilton & Toronto.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca

  Atomic OS: Self Contained Microsystems