fsfc-discuss

[fsfc-discuss] wiki.fsf.ca signup broken (reCAPTCHA doesn't load)

From: Denver Gingerich
Subject: [fsfc-discuss] wiki.fsf.ca signup broken (reCAPTCHA doesn't load)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 13:10:02 -0500

I didn't see an admin contact on wiki.fsf.ca so I'll report this here:
The signup page (
http://wiki.fsf.ca/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&type=signup&returnto=Main_Page
) effectively refuses all signups right now because the reCAPTCHA (I
think) doesn't load, thus causing a "Login error: Incorrect or missing
confirmation code" when anyone tries to signup.  The signup page
displays "To help protect against automated account creation, please
type the two words you see in the box below:\n Input error: Invalid
referer" along with the usual boxes, suggesting the issue is with
reCAPTCHA specifically.

If there is a better forum for this report, please let me know.  Thanks.

Denver
http://ossguy.com/