fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] Canadian Free Software community taking on Bill C-11

From: Russell McOrmond
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] Canadian Free Software community taking on Bill C-11
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 20:47:12 -0500

  I like the language.

  What we need to do is ensure we provide a way for an MP to learn more, including an email address to set up a meeting.  Some constituents will be willing to be that person, and other people might want one of us to help.

  It is quite possible that most MPs won't understand what we are talking about, with this wording being a great start of a conversation that we need to ensure we are ready to continue.

  I'm here in Ottawa, and willing to meet in parliamentary offices if that helps.