fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] Canadian Free Software community taking on Bill C-11

From: Scott Elcomb
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] Canadian Free Software community taking on Bill C-11
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 09:25:58 -0500

On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 10:05 PM, Rudolf O. <address@hidden> wrote:
> Do we need space on a wiki somewhere to collaborate on this?
>
> I can take a crack at writing a letter but I think it would be beneficial to
> list and gather facts here or on a wiki. Collaborating at least for the
> research will make this much easier to write.

You're welcome to collaborate on something at <http://piratepad.ca/>.
The button "Share this pad," will let you copy-paste a url into an
email to invite others to help out.  Piratepad.ca is an Etherpad
instance, setup around the time Etherpad was Googled IIRC
<http://etherpad.com/>

Here's a blank pad if you'd like a sandbox to try things out:
<http://piratepad.ca/yBZ8nryPbu>

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca