fsfc-discuss

Re: [fsfc-discuss] Canadian Free Software community taking on Bill C-11

From: Russell McOrmond
Subject: Re: [fsfc-discuss] Canadian Free Software community taking on Bill C-11
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 10:37:39 -0500

Please check out http://wiki.fsf.ca which is available for this type of thing.  As to tone of language, I'll let others decide on this.  RMS suggests we be more agressive, something I haven't been sure of thus far -- but I may be wrong, so take me as only one voice.

Typing from the committee -- l8r.

--
Russell McOrmond, Internet Consultant: http://www.flora.ca
Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property rights as owners of Information Technology.