fsfe-france-pr

[Fsfe-france-pr] Entice both genders

From: latosha grant
Subject: [Fsfe-france-pr] Entice both genders
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:31:46 +0300

Proven to get some of the action like magic

Our perfume has real human sexual attractant in it.

Direct from the laboratory to you!

After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about your perfume I ordered some
and I am "extremely" satisfied. Women are now coming up and talking to ME!
I don't even have to use pick-up lines anymore.
Thank you.   - Robert Y. in Tuscon, AZ.

To Whom It May Concern:
Thank you for your prompt service and remarkable product. My Wife
and I haven't been so 'frisky' in years. It's just like our honeymoon
again. Please find my payment enclosed for another bottle of
your perfume.
Thanks again.      - Leslie A. in Macon, GA.

http://www.amazingitemsclub.com/4/
For more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

Perhaps the genius noticed this rudeness, for he continued: I regret, of
course, that you are a boy instead of a grown man, for it will appear
singular to your friends that so thoughtless a youth should seemingly have
mastered the secrets that have baffled your most learned scientists. But
that can not be helped, and presently you will become, through my aid, the
most powerful and wonderful personage in all the world
Thank you, said Rob, meekly