fsfe-france-pr

[Fsfe-france-pr] Fw: jimmie

From: Leonor Mooney
Subject: [Fsfe-france-pr] Fw: jimmie
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 05:58:48 -0800

Been years since I've found a place like this.
http://www.sunsetdownloads.com/info.html
You can grab music, like full CD albums, and games & movies.  I can get 8 of my
favorite games yet today to play on my console system & full music cd's..
Wait untill you see the selection of music and dvd's - it's pretty awsome.
Theres a section on every page that shows you how to burn the movies & music
and games
I noticed in the movie section over lunch, they have titles for download that
are still in theaters - it's fantastic.
Call me later if you get the chance.

Jaime