fsfe-france-pr

[Fsfe-france-pr] peak performance

From: russell campbell
Subject: [Fsfe-france-pr] peak performance
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 01:02:32 -1000

male enhancement and performance system

Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse. 86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more 'full' sexually.

Check out the only Male Enhancement formula with a free DVD

I was skeptical, but when I purchased my first bottle of your BLACK LABEL FORMULA and tried them, within days I was seeing results. The Bonus DVD I got was really helpful, and now I am a new man! Thank you LONGZ!-Christopher, UK

po box in link above and you can say no thank you for future
Therefore, my second gift to you is this little tube.
You may carry it within your pocket

Whenever an enemy threatens you, be it man or beast, simply point the tube and press this button in the handle