fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] HELP US AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU

From: Kevin Gomogo
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] HELP US AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:28:45 +0200

FROM:KEVIN GOMOGO AND SISTER.
TELE: 0022 507 142 060

Dear One,

                   CONFIDENTIAL
Please I am Kevin Gomogo , the only son of late CHIEF Vincent Gomogo from
Sierra Leone. I got your contact from the Ecowas Infomation Center in Côte
d'Ivoire. My sources of your contact gave me the courage and confidence to rely
on you. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily to seek your
assistance to transfer our cash of Nine Million Five hundred thousand United
States Dollars($9,500,000.00) now in the custody of a BANK here
in Abidjan to your privateaccount pending our arrival to your country.

                    SOURCE OF THE MONEY
My late father, chief Vincent Gomogo, a native of mende district in the
Northern province of Sierra Leone, was the general Manager of Sierra Leone
mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown. According to my father. This money was
the income accrued from mining co-operation's over draft and minor sales.

Before the peak of the civil war between the rebels forces of major Paul Koroma
and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping operation that almost destroyed
my country, following the forceful removal from power ofthe Civilian Elected
President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels. My father had already made
arrangement for his family, my mother, my little sister and myself to be
evacuated to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire with our personal effects .

My father deposited the fund for the safe custody until after the war when he
will join us. During the war in my country, and following the indiscriminate
looting of public and Government properties by the rebel forces, the sierra
Leone mining co-op was one of the targets looted and destroyed.

My father including other top Government functionaries were attacked and killed
by the rebels in November 2000 because of his relationship with the civilian
Government of Ahmed Tejan Kabbah. As a result of my father death, and with the
news of my uncles involvement in air crash in January, dashed our hope of
survival. The untimely deaths caused my mothers heart failure and other related
complications of which she later died in the hospital After we must have spent
a lot of money on her.

Now my 17-year-old sister and myself are alone in this strange country
suffering without any care or help. Without any relation, we are now like
refugees and orphans. Our only hope now is in the fund our father deposited in
the BANK. To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in the followings
ways. To assist me claim this fund from the BANK as co beneficiary.

To transfer this money in your name to your country. To make a good arrangement
for a joint business investment on our behalf in your country with you as the
caretaker.To secure a college for my little sister and my self in your country
to further our education.

And to make arrangement for our travel to your country after you have
transferred this fund. Most importantly. The whole documents issued after
deposit is in my custody.For your assistance, I beg to concede 10% of this
money to you for your assistance .

Best regards

Kevin Gomogo/Sister.

************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT
Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez partout en
France gratuitement,
vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux vers les
mobiles et l'international !
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici :
http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)