fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Spend over £60 get £5 Off ! !

From: support
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Spend over £60 get £5 Off ! !
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 21:17:58 +0000

If you can't read this e-mail click here

castinstyle.co.uk

Hi there,

CastinStyle.co.uk - New Year Offer time!!

January Special Offer

Spend over £60 and get a £5 discount with your own special offer code below. Only available till January 30th 2005

Offer code - JS2005
Enter the code on the final order page when you place your order with us

Shelf Rack Shelf Rack - NOW From £25.95 SAVE £9
Quality storage solution
Immensely practical our wall mounted cast iron and pine shelf rack will grace any kitchen. Available in a selection of lengths and colours. Comes with a set of five butchers hooks. Width 23cm
Cats Face Cats Face Trivet - £7.95
Purrrfect !!
This large round trivet depicting a cats face in the centre and surrounded by mice on the periphery is truly a work of great design and innovation. Designed by the late Robert Welch, 205mm Diameter.

‡‡ NEW STUFF @ Cast in Style‡‡

Helium Balloons Brass Downing Street Lion Head - £29.95
New brass additions to our range
This lions head knocker in brass has always been known as the Downing Street knocker. A lovely knocker left untreated to form a natural patina over time. 22cm Deep

Bye for now,

The Cast in Style Team
www.castinstyle.co.uk

To contact us: e-mail address@hidden
Telephone our Order hotline 01902 765000
Order on-line @ www.CastinStyle.co.uk

Visit our Showroom...

3, Coalway Road, Penn, Wolverhampton. WV3 7LR.