fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Please get in touch with me

From: mozarkbalawa11
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Please get in touch with me
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:55:04 +0100

MOZARK BALAWA LAW FIRM,
Address:24 TETLOW ROAD,
IMO STATE.
NIGERIA.
Alternative Email:address@hidden

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the induvidual or organisation
to whom it is addressed.It contains information that is privilege and
confidential
but exempts from disclosure under the applicable law(s). If you are not
the intended recipient,employee or agent responsible for delivery of this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST
We act as solicitors and our services have been retained by Mr. william
Vinsen now late here in after referred to as our client. On behalf of Late
Mr. william Vinsen, I write to notify you that my late client made you a
beneficiary to the bequest sum  US$7.9 Million. In the codicil to his will
and last testament.

My client Late Mr. william Vinsen died on 1st day January 2004 at the Agaja
beach at the age of 60.Until his death was a member of several non-governmental
organizations and he was also great philanthropist .This bequest is for
support of your activities, humanitarian services and help to the
less-privileged.In
accordance with our inheritance laws you are required to forward documents
of proof as the bonafide beneficiary. We are perfecting arrangements to
complete the lodgment of this money into your desired bank account.
Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter immeditely.
Congratulations!

Please get in touch with me On My Private E-mail
Address : address@hidden
It is necessary that you call me
immediately you get this message for further
clarification and information.
Best regards,
Barr.Mozark Balawa(ESQ)