fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] Greetings

From: suzanaisaac
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] Greetings
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 22:52:09 -0500

Hello

Its with a very heavy heart that I write you this
letter.

Before you draw any conclusions,kindly give me the
benefit of the doubt by reading the entire content of
this mail.

I am Mrs.Suzana Isaac Vaye, wife of the late Deputy
Minister of Works in Liberia (Isaac Nuhan Vaye) who
was murdered by Taylor during the regime of President
Charles Taylor on the false accusation and trumped up
charges of trying to overthrow Charles Taylor.

Though, I do not know how conversant you are with
events and the fragile political situation in Liberia
but it has made consistent headlines on CNN, BBC and
several news bulletins around the world.

During my husbands' stay in office,he raised a
substantial amount of money accrued from Diamond Sales
and these funds were carefully moved out and deposited
with Diplomats in Europe that use their  immunity and
status to safekeep special and valuable packages in
trust for clients before his arrest by Charles Taylor

The amount accrued from the Diamond sales is USD12.5M
(Twelve Million,Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) and
I  confirm that these funds are fully free of any
liens, or encumbrances and are clean, clear and has no
criminal origin.

I have been confined only to our country home and all
my calls and movements are monitored, as a result,its
absoultely impossible for me to do anything as regards
retrieving the money.

My only means of communication is via internet and you
are being contacted because your assistance as regards
claiming the funds on my behalf is needed in the
aforementioned matter.

I want to use this medium to assure you that the
transaction is absolutely legal as all documentations
needed to prove the source of the funds were submitted
when the funds were being deposited and these
documents would prove the source of the funds and
authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has
no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.

For your assistance in this transaction,I have decided
to give you 20% of the total amount of money as your
role involves retrieving the funds on my behalf from
the Diplomats in Europe and all information needed to
claim the funds would be sent immediately you indicate
your interest and provide your full names and address
with your private Mobile,Telephone and Fax Numbers
inclusive so as to enable me expedite action.

You can verify the authenticity of my statement on one
of the worlds' top Newspapers below:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm

Looking forward to receiving your response. I remain

Suzana Isaac Vaye

ALTERNATIVE EMAIL ADDRESS:address@hidden

Mail sent from WebMail service at PHP-Nuke Powered Site
- http://riemers.at