fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] URGENT INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

From: MAKUMA
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] URGENT INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:14:51 -0800

URGENT INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
>From The Desk Top Of Dr Mack Akuma,
MD/CEO Financial Consultant,
Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Email:address@hidden

ATTN:
I have interest of investing in your country as such I
decided to establish contact with you for assistance
as soon as I am able to transfer my funds for this
investment, which is already with a security company
in Europe.
There are two basic things i would want you to assist
me in;

(1) Helping  by traveling to europe as a front collect these funds from
the security company in Europe.
This is because of my  inability to travel out of the country which i
am taking refuge at the moment with my wife and children
which i will explain better to you upon the receipt of
your acceptance.

(2)Helping me to carry out feasibility study on
areas/choice of investment you deem best for me.I
retired as financial consultant and was the last
personal financial adviser to the ex- head of state
before his demise and have no intention of carrying
out any further investment programme in my country for
security reasons.

Enclosing your telephone and fax numbers.

Thanks,

Yours sincerely,

Dr Mack Akuma

PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS:
                 address@hidden