fsfe-france-sci

[Fsfe-france-sci] DENIS THATCHER

From: thornton lewis
Subject: [Fsfe-france-sci] DENIS THATCHER
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 17:22:05 +0200

Mark, Thornton & Lewis LLP
Copper Court, Phoenix Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA7 9EH
London.
Fax: +44-870-121-8785
Alternative email: address@hidden

ESTATES OF LATE SIR DENIS THATCHER (BARON)

We are attorneys and executors to the estates of the late
Sir Denis
Thatcher, first Baronet and the husband to the longest
serving prime
minister in British history. He died at the ripe age of 88
yrs (May 10, 1915
- June 26, 2003) we are contacting you because you are
listed as a
beneficiary in the estates of the late Sir Denis Thatcher.
Denis Thatcher was created a Baronet in 1991, styled "of
Scotney in the
County of Kent".

Sir Denis Thatcher was until his death the director of the
Burmah Oil
Trading Co., chairman of the Atlas Preservative Co.,
vice-chairman of
Attwoods plc, director of Quinton Hazell plc, and
consultant to Amec plc
and CSX Corp.

You where specifically listed as beneficiary to the sum of
GBP950,000
in the codicil to his last Will and testament. This is for
your
activities and help to less-privileged in your country as
mentioned in the
codicil to his last will, any other reasons are unknown to
us.
In accordance with the British government?s inheritance
laws you are
required to forward documents of identification[scanned
accepted],
present address, telephone and fax numbers to enable easy
communication.

We shall inform you on further details on receipt of the
above
information.

Please notify me via email at either of these addresses
when documents
have been sent:
address@hidden

We hope to hear from you soon.