fsfe-france

[Fsfe-france] Re: FAQ des constructeurs d electronique

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Fsfe-france] Re: FAQ des constructeurs d electronique
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:51:29 +0200

 > * docbook-xsl version >= 1.44
 >   http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/

        we have 1.40

 > * The XML C library for Gnome (libxml, a.k.a. gnome-xml)
 >   ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2-2.4.2.tar.gz

        we have 2.4.1

 >   ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxslt-1.0.2.tar.gz

        we have 1.0.0

        And the output is now fine, for DocBook -> HTML. I just had
to run the proper target in the Makefile and specify the correct location
of the docbook.xsl file.

        I still have a rather unsatisfactory postscript output (see
http://france.fsfeurope.org/drafts/faq-constructeurs/generated-print/FAQConstructeurs.fr.ps).
 The http://ma.darche.free.fr/AFUL/new/generated-print/ directory
being empty I can't really compare. Here are the versions installed for this
generation :

        jadetex 3.11
        jade 1.2.1
        docbook-stylesheets 1.64

        Thanks for your help in fixing our DocBook generation platform ;-)